show us some love and click on this pointless ad!

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

an unfortunate craving

the other day I was handed a candy unlike anything I had ever seen, it looked like a laffy taffy, but instead it was a sweetarts chew. i proceeded to eat it, and it was perhaps one of the best candies I've ever eaten. I only had one piece, and I couldn't get it out of my head; I even looked at two different grocery stores, but to no avail.

tonight, I reminded Lisa about how much I have been obsessing over that one sweetart chew that I had the other day, and how discouraged I was that I couldn't find them anywhere, and she wisely suggested that I look them up on the internet. after some googling, I discovered that the sweetart chew is indeed an elusive item, as it comes exclusively as a part of the nestle carnival mix, along with traditional sweetarts, bit-o-honeys, and spree. I thought about buying some online, but I don't need an entire case of 12 bags. I will now be on the lookout for nestle carnival mix at my local grocers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home